Money Back Service Satisfaction
Our aim is to help you know that we will be working throughout the whole of your experience to happy with our service.
We will check with you constantly to check our progress and have apportioned satisfaction along your journey so this may assist us to work out percentages of responsibility in terms of your happiness.
We define you being "happy" as your being able to answer the question that we ask of you "are you happy with the service that we have provided to you today" in the affirmative with "yes".
Obviously if during the process we find that you are not happy we will do everything to address that unhappiness at the time it is indicate to us.
If we are then able to address your concerns and you are willing to indicate that our actions have corrected your unhappiness then it will be considered that they were happy at that stage.
If we can't correct your unhappiness we reserve the right to terminate the service and refund a percentage of the money apportioned to your level of satisfaction with our service up to that date.
The allocation that we attribute to the percentage of the process is equal to each stage, with the final cosmetic outcome to be no more than 50% of the happiness with whole service that we provide.
What happens if you are not happy with your end result.
This could be because you are unhappy that you experiences a "complication" that we would have explained in the details consultation process or that you are unhappy with the cosmetic result or how we provided you with the service we did.
We hope that you understand that we will need to try to fix any unhappiness that you have so at your first raising of any issue of unhappiness we will get you to see our “Satisfaction and Risk Manager". Obviously we will be treating any medical complications without delay.
Our "Satisfaction and Risk Manager" will have the time to listen to your concerns. If they can easily be rectified then she will have the authority to rectify them and she will be able to gain the surgeon's time if you require a clinical input, at no charge to you. If we cannot make you happy then we will send you to get a second opinion from a plastic surgeon, we have some local plastic surgeons that are not affiliated with us and so can provide an objective opinion about you circumstances. If you have a complication we will pay for this opinion, if you are unhappy with cosmetic outcome we may ask you to pay for this opinion if there are issues with the charges that you can see and what can be seen on your before and after photographs.
If we pay for this opinion, the Plastic surgeon opinion belongs to Enhance Clinic but you choose the surgeon so you know it will be unbiased.
Once we receive this opinion, your case will be sent to a review committee, who will review the evidence and make a determination. This committee will involve a representatives of our organisation and an independently appointed person
This determination will essentially be to confirm
1. That the complication or outcome is related to your surgery and you were advised that it may occur.
2. That the desired outcome that has led to your dissatisfaction is not related to unrealistic expectations, previous medical or pre existing conditions, or that you have not FULLY FOLLOWED the post operative instructions
You will have had it explained to you that your fee consisted of several parts:
(a) the cost of the implants
(b) the fee for the doctor to provide to you the procedure
(c) the facility fee that you will pay for the procedure and
(d) any extras that you have decided to purchase that are completely option to the procedure.
Obviously it is difficult for us to refund the cost such as the implants and the facility fee that we have no control over.
After a determination of the above, the amount apportioned to your satisfaction and happiness along your journey with us and the resulting cosmetic outcome will be refunded to you. In some cases, this will be an allocation to you of 100% the service cost from us but not the product cost towards your unhappiness, if you have been completely unhappy with all of the service that we have given to you.
Allocation of responsibility will be made on a case by case basis.
Generally, except in the cases of emergency or acute complications, no determination will be made by Enhance for 6 months following surgery. This is to allow ample time for the minimisation of any swelling and to allow normal healing, scar minimisation etc
After a determination we will notify you of the determination in writing.
If you disagree with the determination, you should within 7 days notify us, in writing, providing the reasons why you disagree with the determination. No procedures, except in emergencies or acute complications, may be performed by another surgeon without our written consent. Failure to obtain such consent could result in cancellation of the MBSS.
Obviously we have to have some conditions as there are significant risk with any surgical procedure that need to be taking into account when making a determination.
By consenting to allowing us to undertake the procedure, you have agreed that you will undertake to take the above steps prior to seeking any medical or legal advice.
If you accept our refund you will sign a deed of settlement and release that is a confidential agreement between you and us barring you against any action against us.
Please have this document reviewed by your lawyer prior to proceeding with us. Or you may waive legal advice and we need you to write the below and sign I am aware that I have a right to obtain legal advice but have declined to do so
- All post-operative advice provided by us, including medication recommendations, restricted activities, follow up care must be followed.
- Compression garments where recommended must be worn according to the doctors instructions for the required duration
- Cases where patients who have been identified and advised that they are high risk and any surgical outcomes may not be fully attained as expected by the patient.
- Cases where a patients who insist on having a procedure, when they have been informed by the surgeon that the results may not be optimal
- Cases where you have been advised in the consent process that there are Inherent risks associated with the cosmetic outcome with surgery which are not a result of surgery error, including but not limited to: capsular contracture, skin rippling, unevenness or breast sagging end up occurring.
Prior to surgery, the surgery technique used, or any other factor provided to the patient which may result in a complication has been explained to them in the consent process and such a complications occurs
After any revision surgery or any corrective or secondary surgery not originally performed by our doctor.
Smokers who do not cease smoking 4 weeks prior to, and 4 weeks after their surgery.
Clients who have a psychiatric or mental health condition or who are taking any form of psychiatric or mental health related medication (anti-depressants, mood stabilises etc), disclosed or non disclosed to us.
Clients who notify us of a concern or complication 12 months after their surgery date Changes associated with weight gain/loss or pregnancy since the surgery
In cases that a client considers to be an emergency, such as acute pain, acute swelling or infection, the client has not followed the notification process that they will be signing and sign for before seek immediate medical assistance from another medical practitioner or emergency department.
Patients with any of the following risk factors should ensure that this information has been provided to us before undertaking any surgical procedure and declared fully and truthfully on the pre admission form, including but not limited to:
1. Patients who smoke or are alcohol or drug dependent
2. Patients outside a healthy BMI range
3. Patients with diabetes
4. Patients who have thyroid disease
5. Patients with blood pressure disorders
6. Patients with heart conditions (valvular or schema)
7. Patients with renal conditions
8. Patients with urinary conditions including chronic UTI’s
9. Patients with liver conditions including cirrhosis or hepatitis
10. Patients with lung conditions including COPD or asthma
11. Patients with chronic gastrointestinal conditions
12. Patients with sensory, motor or autonomic conditions
13. Patients with muscle weakness conditions
14. Patients with joint conditions including arthritis
15. Patients with eye conditions including glaucoma
16. Patients with autoimmune disease allergy
17. Patients with limb ischemia
Patients having been treated for cancer Patients with degenerative conditions Patients with keloid scarring problems
Patients on medications interfering with recovery Patients with non disclosed allergies
Patients who are HIV positive, or have hepatitis or syphilis
Contact us today on or to find out more on how he can help with your Cosmetic Surgery and Non Surgical Treatment enquiries.